Vibration training with VIBRAFIT®
What is vibration training?
Vibration training, also called biomechanic muscle stimulation, is an innovative training method for fast and intensive fitness training. Mechanic vibrations impact the stretch reflex, causing muscle contractions in the body. Vibration training was already applied successfully in astronautics during the 1970s. In medicine, vibration training aids in the building of muscle strength, improvement of coordination and contributes to a higher bone density.
Why is vibration training so effective?
As opposed to fitness training with ordinary machines, vibration training also effectively exercises the deep muscle tissue, which contributes greatly to body stabilisation. This means that nearly 100% of the skeletal muscles are active during this training method. In just a short period of time the vibrations cause a high number of muscle contractrions. With this in mind, vibration training is an excellent add-on to medical training therapy as well as physiotherapy.
Who can use vibration training?
Vibration training should not take any longer than 10 minutes and can be applied in the following situations:
- Building muscle after immobilisation
- Improvement of muscle strength and muscle performance
- Improvement of coordination
- Boosting blood circulation
- Effective full body training
What are the orthopaedic indicators?
- Muscular strength deficit after surgery
- Joint replacement and arthropathy in knees or hips
- Non-acute herniated discs
- Non-specific back pain
- Postural damage and foot deformities
Prices & Purchase of a pre-paid card
|Single pre-paid cards|
|5 sessions VIBRAFIT® with 50 minutes of total time||30.00 €|
|10 sessions VIBRAFIT® with 100 minutes of total time||55.00 €|
|20 sessions VIBRAFIT® with 200 minutes of total time||100.00 €|
|10 sessions MTT||100.00 €|
|20 sessions MTT||190.00 €|
|Combination cards MTT and VIBRAFIT®|
|10 sessions MTT + 10 sessions VIBRAFIT®||150.00 €|
|20 sessions MTT + 20 sessions VIBRAFIT®||280.00 €|
It's that easy!
The below overview shows the process from first contact with the vibration training machine until independent training.
- Training trial with a therapist during treatment
- Purchase of a pre-paid card with time periods; Making an appointment for induction and setup of a training schedule
- Personalized analysis, induction and creation of a training schedule by a therapist (this will not be deducted from your pre-paid card)
- Independent training under guidance from the training schedule, which is saved to the pre-paid card
For more information about vibration training, please do not hesitate to contact us:
centrovital Health Center
Neuendorfer Straße 25
Tel.: +49/30/818 75-160
Fax: +49/30/818 75-157