Dear members and guests,
Our pool area, lounge area on the roof terrace, Finnish hut sauna and the adventure sauna are open.
Our childcare is opened again with changed opening hours!
Please note the following limitations:
Due to the guidelines of a maximum number of people, access to the pool area incl. roof terrace, the Finnish drying hut and the adventure sauna is only possible for our club members and hotel guests until further notice.
To enable as many people as possible to use this area, we recommend a stay of 1.5 - 2 hours.
Our other saunas (blockhouse sauna, bio sauna and Ottoman steam bath) and the ice igloo must unfortunately remain closed. Unfortunately, infusions are still not possible in all saunas.
Our baby swimming also has to pause until further notice.
centrovital SPA & sauna area
Strengthen your immune system, find rest and recharge your batteries
The centrovital combines sport, spa, health and enjoyment. The spacious spa and sauna area include a 25 meter long swimming pool, a fun pool, a blockhouse roof sauna, an ice igloo and many other exciting highlights are waiting for you.
Recovery at the highest level. In addition to the family-friendly water world the SPA & Sportclub also features a spacious sauna area.
The sauna area offers various sauna facilities - from the classic blockhouse sauna with changing experience essences to the Ottoman steam bath. Particularly "cool": The ice igloo with arctic temperatures, which will definetly get your heart going.
SPA and sauna area - all centrovital offerings include:
- Wide range of Aqua courses
- Large water world with: 25 m swimming pool, fun pool, experience showers, jacuzzi
- Large sauna area with: Experience essences, ice igloo, finnish dry cabin, blockhouse rooftop sauna, bio sauna, ottoman steam bath
Do you want to experience well-being in the SPA & Sportclub in Berlin? Let yourself be surprised by the wide variety of offers.
Culinary extra: In the Brennbar with a fireplace or the rooftop bar you can enjoy delicious seasonal dishes after your physical well-being program. The Brennbar is directly accessible via the swimming pool through a connecting door. In a bathrobe you can enjoy a drink.
- Note for our day guests: Due to the fact that all services during the stay are paid cashless via the access key handed out upon entry, we politely ask our day guests to identify themselves at our SPA & Sportclub reception with their identity card each time they visit. Day guests without German citizenship please identify themselves with their passport.
- Towels and bathrobes can be hired for a small fee at centrovital.
- Due to aqua courses taking place regularly, there are limitations to access the swimming area.
- Please enter the spa area with non-skid slippers to comply with health standards and prevent accidents.
- During the stay in the SPA & sauna area, we offer childcare to our members. Once a day your children are professionally looked after for one and a half hours free of charge.
For further information do not hesitate to contact +49/30/818 75-130.
Winner of the category
"Best Spa & Sport Resort"
Health & Wellness